We are Mobidiag, team of roughly 100 people in 4 countries driven by creating something meaningful and helping the world to be a better place by offering solutions to detect infectious diseases and antibiotic resistance. By using our tests patients get targeted treatment faster, more efficiently and more reliably.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic PRODUCTION ENGINEER to join our growing production team in Espoo. In this position you will be responsible for conducting quality control protocols for the manufactured test cartridges combining real-time PCR and microarray technologies. You will also get a chance to brush up your development skills as participating in further development of quality control standards and methods.
Your key responsibilities are the following:
- Perform laboratory tasks and quality control protocols according to accepted standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Document quality control activities and contribute to writing SOPs using company´s accepted templates
- Analyze and troubleshoot results, and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects
- Initiate and implement new quality control methods that will further improve product quality
Ideally, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in life science/ engineering discipline coupled with 3 – 5 years’ laboratory experience
- Understanding of modern molecular biology techniques, hands-on experience is seen as a plus
- Knowledge and experience in quality control in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning/organizing skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams, but also work independently
- Capability to multitask in a rapid paced environment
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written, both in Finnish and English
We offer you:
- Possibility to grow and expand your expertise – working in a growing company you will get involved in full spectrum of challenges
- Having fun – your future team members are enthusiastic, energetic and talented
- Opportunities to learn continuously – we believe in investing in our employees and ensuring their knowhow is top notch
- Balance between work and leisure time – we appreciate you when you’re not working too, and want to ensure you can recharge and have fulfilled leisure time
If you have any questions, please contact Production Engineer Nina Aho by email email@example.com or by phone +358 40 7019 291. If you already made your decision, please send your CV and application to HR Manager Hanna Osara at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1st. Use “Production Engineer” in the subject line.