We are now looking for an experienced Production Engineer for our client in Harjavalta. Job is full-time and starts at the beginning of August 2018.
What you can expect
Your main tasks will be
- Developing and improving standard operation procedures in cooperation with others
- Work closely with research and development team to ensure efficient technical knowledge transfer and exchange with operations personnel
- You provide feedback, reports etc. from day-to-day operations to R&D and technology teams
- Support and monitor custom manufacturing activities at site
- You will work on the front line of developing and improving standard operations procedures and develop a cost and time effective approach to the introduction of new recipes
- You also actively minimize yield losses by improving process monitoring, startup and shut-down procedures
- Using state-of-the-art methods, you improve process capabilities by collection and analysis of production and product consistency data.
What we expect
The requirements of the position are that you have more than 5 years’ experience in operational and/or maintenance in manufacturing environment. You also have degree in engineering, especially education of chemical engineering is preferred.
You need to have very good reporting and communication skills so that you will be able to gather and transfer your knowledge about the processes and working practices for the good of future business expanding. Strong technical skills, for example in hydrometallurgy, crystallization and filtration and competencies of troubleshooting, root cause failure analysis, are required. Good understanding of relevant analytical methods for transition metals is also preferred.
Prior experience in scale-up and technology transfer in a mass-production environment with external partners is considered to be advantage. You also are aware of the environmental, safety and health policies and procedures and you´re well suited for working in collaboration with other departments and organization, although you work efficient also by yourself. You speak and write English and Finnish fluently. German writing and speaking skills are an advantage.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment where you get to make use of your expertise. In this position, you get to create the best practices and you have a great opportunity to be part of developing and improving operations procedures for the future. You are the key person for future planning and you get to be part of the new processes from the beginning. We also offer competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Please fill out the application form with salary requirement and CV by 3.6.2018.
For more information please contact:
WorkPower 360° teams HR Coordinator Jenni Kempas 040 630 8101, email@example.com
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1136629
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 3.6.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Harjavalta