Dongwha Finland Oy is a privately owned, producer of Imprex® -products. Factory is located in Kotka, southern coast of Finland, we do have approx. 60 employees. We are part of global Korean company Dongwha Industries www.dongwha.com/fi . Imprex® Surface Films are used for overlaying wood-based panels like plywood. They are self-bonding prepregs in which saturating base kraft paper is impregnated with phenol formaldehyde resin. Imprex® Core Stock is a resin-treated core paper for high-pressure laminates.
We are looking for Production Engineer to join our client Dongwha Finland Oy. You will be responsible for various production tasks. This is a permanent position and it will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
We are expecting a suitable education: Bachelors degree or higher (mechanical or electrical). In addition, we hope that you have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience of working with production maintenance tasks,
- experience with Safety and Environmental tasks,
- good MS Office skills and
- fluent skills in both, English and Finnish.
You will also need to have good communicational and organizational skills. The ability of solving problems and prioritizing are required. We are looking for a team player with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously.
Your duties include a variety of production related tasks such as:
- working as a superintendent for all maintenance work including vendor handling by internal policy,
- keeping and arranging all equipment related documents and drawings,
- arranging maintenance meetings,
- utility controlling (gas, steam, electricity) and
- keeping and updating internal Safety and Environmental instructions including internal training.
We provide you with a responsible position with versatile production tasks where you can challenge and develop yourself as a professional. An international working environment and a good working atmosphere will create a great workplace for you, where you will also get the support you need to succeed.
Recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Adecco Finland Oy. For more information about this task will provide weekdays at 13-15 HR Consultant Antti Riihimäki, email@example.com or tel. +358 40 668 6384.
Send your CV in English and your application with a salary request at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat as soon as possible, but no later than 30.09. We will be interviewing suitable applicants already during the application period and we will fill the place immediately after finding the right person.