We are looking for a Production Engineer who has high interest and suitable education background in physics and electronics. If you enjoy "hands-on" work, you are a natural problem solver and most of all you are eager to grow and develop, this might be the right position for you. Keep reading and apply as soon as possible since we proceed with the potential candidates right away!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and grow as a Production Engineer. Most of all you are expected to have the right attitude, interest towards physics and electronics, and willingness to learn.
You are offered
* A position, where you get responsibility and the opportunity to develop yourself further
* Support of a highly professional and tight team
* International work environment
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Coordination of the sensor manufacturing, optimising production processes to maximise yield, efficiency and cost
* Development of production technologies and testing setups
* Review, choose and order parts for the production testing equipment
* Production planning by using companys ERP system
* Supply chain & scheduling control
* Participate in the production processes documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
* Work in close collaboration with technicians, follow and understand all production process steps in cleanrooms
* Development of quality control specifications and processes
* Participate in problem-solving of sensor manufacturing issues
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational backgound (for example BSc degree or higher in Electronics, Physics or Industrial Engineering).
* 3+ years of experience from production.
* Experience in production and measurement automatization.
* Good knowledge in electronics and/or physics.
* System level skills.
* Experience in sensor and measurement techniques.
As an advantege we consider:
* Experience in design testing equipment and vacuum equipment
* Experience in organising work with modern IT tools
* Labview and Python programming skills
* Good understanding of lean manufacturing principles
* NPI & productionisation experience
* ERP System experience
As a person you have:
* Keenness to fully understand products and develop skills to find the root cause of potential problems.
* Problem solving skills.
* Production and result-oriented mindset.
* Interest in physics and sensor technology.
* Start date: Per agreement
* Extent: Permanent contract as a consultant of Academic Work
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.