Voit hakea tätä työpaikkaa osoitteesta http://rekry.oikotie.fi/recruitment/application/k/54758/locale/en_US
- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 8.7.2021
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
- Työtehtävän taso Johtaja
We are now looking for a results-driven, collaborative and experienced people leader to work in Production in Turku as
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all aspects of site production operations reporting to Executive Vice President Supply Center Turku. Be part of the Turku Site Leadership Team with focus on long term strategy creation and implementation.
• Lead production of Women's Health portfolio products for global supply, lead production engineering & maintenance, and lead production master data & systems. Lead 350+ people and have responsibility for people development, empower employees and foster cooperation and teamwork.
• Implement and sustain Product Supply System (Total Productive Maintenance) and be accountable for Asset Ownership Pillar (Autonomous Maintenance) in Supply Center Turku. Deploy LEAN standards and drive continuous improvements in production.
• Lead Production and Process Leads that are working in big investment projects where we build a new pharmaceutical facility in Turku and modernize existing production plant. Manage project portfolio and various projects in production with the target to improve safety, quality, delivery and cost through digitalization, automation and more.
• Drive towards high performing organization and culture and be accountable for reaching financial targets set up in budget.
• Secure and steer process and plant safety.
WHO YOU ARE
• Excellent and proven leadership skills and several years of experience in leading large organizations within international enterprises
• Sound knowledge in production, business management and economics
• Solid knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Experience working in pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry would be a clear benefit
• Excellent communication and coordination skills with high emotional intelligence
• Creative and able to solve complex problems on a timely manner
• Strategic thinking but also effective operational management skills
• Project and Portfolio Management experience
• Fluent English and Finnish skill would be a clear benefit
• Master's Degree in appropriate scientific discipline
For more information, please contact Production Director Tomi Penttilä, phone + 358 50 482 1645. Available for possible questions: August 5 between 13–14 or August 6 between 15–16 (EET).
Please send your application by August 8, 2021.
Functional area: Production & Manufacturing
Seniority level: Professional
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 8.8.2021 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit täyttää "Tutustu työpaikkaan" -linkin kautta.