- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Production Development Manager at ABB Oy, Transformers unit in Vaasa. In this position, you will be leading a function that is focused on the optimization of the Production organization's manufacturing methods, processes and equipment. You will be working in close cooperation with production management and other functions.
• Customizing and continuously improving standard processes and work instructions by adopting ABB’s internal as well as external best practices
• Developing and proposing the estimated budget of necessary investments for the creation of new processes
• Ensuring that HSE-related (Health, Safety and Environment) tasks maintain a culture of health and safety in all production development initiatives
• Ensuring that your area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• Induction to the job based on your previous experience
• The opportunity for personal development through training.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering or an equivalent degree
• A few years’ experience in production development or similar tasks
• Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma tools
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
• Proactive and systematic way of working
• Good negotiation, presentation and social skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Ideally, you have
• Experience in using SAP systems
• Six Sigma Black Belt.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65552367 by July 1, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Sari Granö, tel. +358 50 334 3211.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com