- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Production Development Manager at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators in Vaasa. You will be leading a production development team in our production unit.
• Creating a long-term production development roadmap
• Investment planning and follow-up
• Running and guiding investment projects
• Following and studying production technology opportunities
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• M.Sc. in production or industrial engineering
• Several years’ relevant experience
• Knowledge of advanced production technologies (assembly, logistics and component manufacturing)
• Project and team management skills
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Other language skills
• Knowledge of the lean concept and a proven record of executing it
• Six Sigma certifications, Green or Black Belt
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64147193 by February 25, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Pertti Alamartimo, tel. +358 50 334 2717.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees. www.abb.com