Teemme sivustolla ylläpitotöitä 22.5. klo 5.00–7.00. Voit katsoa työpaikkailmoituksia, mutta kirjautuminen ja uusien ilmoitusten julkaisu ei onnistu. Palvelu voi olla myös hetkittäin kokonaan poissa käytöstä.
Is your ambition to build world-class operations?
We are looking for a Production Development Engineer at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be responsible for driving production technology and automation activities in assembly environment. You are a part of the Operations Development Team in Operations organization. At this position, you act as a key technical resource and project leader for the successful implementation of production technology strategy. Your ambition is to make quality happen, improve manufacturing processes and increase assembly automation level through seamless co-operation, and collaboration between functions in production technology development projects.
• Executing production technology improvement projects
• Defining and implementing automation solutions for manufacturing processes
• Production line and assembly method development
• Long-term capacity calculation for production investments and cost-benefit analysis for decision making
• Designing and maintaining production line 2D/3D-layout models
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development in the form of training
• The opportunity for professional development
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering or other suitable field
• A few years’ experience in the production environment
• Proven track record in assembly and automation solutions design and implementation in the manufacturing environment
• An understanding of assembly industry, automation and production technology with hands-on attitude
• Strong analytical skills and development-oriented mindset. Experience in statistical analysis and tools.
• Experience in 2D/3D CAD system, production simulation tools and production cost analysis
• Experience of Lean manufacturing
• Excellent organizational and cross-functional communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English. Knowledge of Finnish is an advantage.
Ideally, you have
• Experience in using DFx methods
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66304444 by May 19, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Timo Rissanen, tel. +358 50 3323494, timo.t.rissanen(a)fi.abb.com
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com