Production Coordinator, KonecranesAcademic Work
We are now looking for a Production Coordinator for Konecranes to join their Port Cranes unit. In this role, you will get a great opportunity to work on various crane delivery projects and enhance your understanding of the end-to-end delivery process. Good prioritizing and organizing skills with the ability to understand the big picture will help you to work on several different delivery projects simultaneously and to succeed in this role. If this sounds like the next step in your career - read more below and sent us your application and motivation letter today!
ABOUT THE ROLEThe Port Cranes unit is responsible for the new crane business worldwide. The new delivery project starts from the contract and continues until the end of the warranty period. High performance, usability, and on-time deliveries of quality products are essential in determining the performance of our entire customer service. The Production Coordinator is responsible for coordinating these delivery projects worldwide.
You are offered
* Great opportunity to develop your skills in an interesting international work environment
* Support of a professional and experienced team
* Great viewpoint to all project phases and functions, including procurement, engineering, site operations, project management and manufacturing
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Coordination and planning delivery projects together with the project team
* Delivery project management in Konecranes' ERP system
* Preparation of project material flow and delivery plans
* Active communication with project stakeholders
* Responding and resolving unexpected situations in the supply chain
* Continuous development of the supply chain and production coordination
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Educational background in engineering, industrial management, supply chain management or equivalent skills from previous work experience
* Previous experience in ERP systems such as SAP or ability to learn it quickly
* Excellent communication skills in English, spoken and written
Seen as an advantage:
* Work experience in similar tasks
* Previous experience or knowledge of international supply chain management, production management or continuous improvement
As a person you are:
* Goal-oriented and analytical
* Precise and reliable
* Motivated to continuously develop your skills
* Start: According to the agreement
* Work extent: Full-time, 12 months with a chance to continue
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by ++Academic Work++.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONKonecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.