(Product) SW Architect
We are looking for (Product) SW architect, who is proactive team player having excellent Golang or Java development skills, with proven previous experience.
Your main responsibility will be guiding teams who are developing and testing the software as the technical architect in lead. You are integral part of the teams that have end to end responsibility of the totally new product. Having knowledge of software testing methodologies, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, containerized applications, 5G or data analytics is a plus. As result of earlier working experience, you already have a solid understanding of the software development as an architect. You have a hungry mind to learn more and you are excited doing a variety of different kinds of tasks as part of your job. You are always ready to share your knowledge and skills among the people you work with. You can tolerate uncertainty. In our multicultural environment good command of English is essential.
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be part of a development team that is responsible for developing and delivering cloud native software Network Management System
• Responsible for requirement analysis, architecture evolution, component design based on cloud native principles
• Design and implement cloud native micro service architecture in varying cloud environments
• Research and learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and optimize design, code, build, deploy, test life cycle.
• Responsible for the supporting efforts that improve operational performance and availability of cloud native NMS
• Provide technical support for day to day operations of critical Cloud Service & applications
• A roll-up your sleeves & get-it-done attitude with the aptitude, passion, and curiosity for tackling a wide range of complex technical problems
• Understanding the requirements from product management, working according to agreed priorities
• Technical design responsibility of the product area you work for
• Implementation of the product, implementation of the required test cases and/or framework, integration of the components required
• Test result analysis and implementation of required actions
• Troubleshooting in case of issues in internal testing or customer testing, fixing of findings
• Experience of working and integrating 3rd party software assets
• Create prototypes, demonstrate use cases
• Documentation of your own work
• Quality mindset, “do it right the first time” as guiding principle in your work
• Ready to adopt new areas, openness to innovative ideas – can do attitude
• Lots of grounds are uncharted, you tolerate uncertainty and can explore new territories
• You are able to help and coach R&D developers in their daily working, showing example with your own development
• Typically 8-12 years’ experience relevant experience in Software development. Good competencies in Golang, Java, Java script, Node.Js
• Self-driven, taking responsibility of own work
• Experience with Linux OS Environment and related tools space
• Working experience with lean, agile and methods
• Good know-how of industry best practices - DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Cloud transformation, etc.
• Experience with DevOps tools – CI, Jenkins, Helm, Git/Gerrit
• Experience with Cloud native technologies – Kubernetes, Kafka, Microservices architecture
• Working experience with different layers of architecture in enterprise systems – you are familiar of platform requirements gathering and development as well as application level requirements and usage of different APIs, internal or external. Please provide your application. If your interests and skills match to our job offer, we will invite you for an interview.