We are now looking for an assertive and enthusiastic person for this new permanent position in Turku production site. You will have the possibility to apply your existing knowledge and experience and make an impact on our future in the area of information technology.
Product Supply IT Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Main responsibility is to lead your team of professionals in IT activities supporting manufacturing related operations as well as specific digitalization objectives.
• Ensure the business continuity by providing adequate support concepts in the area of manufacturing IT including relevant applications, IT infrastructure and Industrial Control Systems.
• Ensure the future development of manufacturing IT security area.
• Ensure proper application life cycle management of production information systems according to the global standards and guidelines.
• Regular communication with relevant stakeholders such as local production and engineering functions to identify and transmit IT business needs.
WHO YOU ARE
• Strong people leader with preferred experience in IT and manufacturing environments.
• Able to understand visions and promote strategic decisions aligned with the manufacturing IT program.
• Able and eager to develop team individuals to support personal and functional development.
• Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills to cope in complex business environment.
• Assertive and determined mindset to achieve set targets with courage to challenge relevant stakeholders about their IT needs.
• Preferably Master’s degree in relevant field and familiarity with automation.
For further information, please contact IT Business Partner Jani Virtanen, Nov 13th during 17–18, Nov 16th during 15–16 or Nov 20th during 8–9, phone +358 400 737 860.
Please send your application by November 25th, 2018.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Finland is a base for global pharmaceutical production, research & development and worldwide clinical trials. In Finland, Bayer employs about 850 people, located in Espoo and Turku. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.