Oy Medix Biochemica Ab
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Specialist to join our growing global Product Management team working on the forefront of in vitro diagnostic bioreagents. As a Product Specialist you will work with Medix Biochemica’s immunodiagnostic bioreagents and be a part of our product management/marketing team. You will work on diverse tasks with our broad product portfolio covering over 300 antibodies and antigens to fulfil the needs of our customers worldwide.
As a Product Specialist you will have the essential responsibility to offer world-class customer support to our customers in the in vitro diagnostics industry. You will act as the first contact point to customers and global commercial teams, and will collaborate actively with our other teams including Quality Control, R&D, and Production. You are interested in technical product challenges; you manage the product support and answer questions concerning our products and services. You will also have the ownership of the customer complaint management process. Email, Excel, CRM and SAP are your main work tools.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Strong customer orientation
- A systematic and independent way of working with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Salesforce (or other CRM) and preferably SAP
- Ability to analyze data
- High level written and spoken language skills (English, Finnish)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in product marketing or support, diagnostics or life sciences is considered as a benefit
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science or relevant field.
What we offer:
At Medix Biochemica, you will be a part of a globally growing company and our global team of innovative and motivated people. You will have a chance to develop yourself in positive and collaborative environment where you can learn and grow together with the company. We also offer a comprehensive introduction to the role. The position is full-fime and located in our headquarters in Espoo.
Please send in your application including a cover letter, CV and salary request in English by 25th May
For more information about this position, please contact Soile Gyllenbögel, tel: +358 40 5808676 on May 15th at 9 – 10:30 or May 19th at 15 – 16:30.