Are you trustworthy and great at building strong relations? Do you have experience from the medical industry or within nutrition? Would you like to drive the sale of advanced medical nutrition to our key customers and stakeholders within in the Tampere & Turku Region and help to grow Nestlé Health Science? Then you are the one we are looking for.
Nestlé is the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. We offer the possibility to work independently with our broad, science-based product portfolio consisting of oral nutrition supplements, tube feed, allergy products etc. as well as an experienced team of Nordic and international colleagues.
The Product Specialist will work with our medical nutrition products, holding the responsibility of our adult portfolio. Our primary customers are hospitals, health care centers and pharmacies where you will be building strong relations to medical doctors, dietitians/nutritionists and nurses.
You will be part of our Nordic team, which is headquartered in Stockholm. In the Finnish market, the team consists of five people; 3 Product Specialists, a Market Coordinator and the Sales Manager. You will work closely together with your colleagues both locally and across the Nordics to ensure the growth of Nestlé Health Science’s innovative products. Sales meetings and conferences are held in all Nordic countries and our service and support mainly come from our marketing department in Stockholm.
“We work in an open, team-oriented culture, where hierarchies are low and task-focus is strong. We have a matrix structure where working across our team and countries, functions and product categories is a part of reality” says Kirsi Katila, Field Sales Manager Finland.
Your main responsibility will be to execute and manage the sales within your defined sales region, developing business plans to achieve set sales goals. You will collaborate closely both externally with stakeholders and internally with your colleagues in the Finnish organization. As such, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting and selling our products to our key customers and stakeholders within the defined sales region (at this point Tampere & Turku University Hospital Regions).
- Building and maintaining positive business relationships to our existing customers, KOL’s and prospects in order to ensure future sales by planning and organizing daily work schedule
- Managing activity and result reports (daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory plans and analyses) in our CRM system according the company policy
- Contributes to team effort by interaction with colleagues and by accomplishing related results as needed
You will work from your home office and be out in the field about 80% of working time to visit our target groups. You should expect that part of these trips include overnight stays, as you will be covering one of our largest territories. In addition to an exciting job, we offer you a competitive salary (according to your qualifications and agreement) and company car.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong commercial and professional acumen, who is motivated by challenges and has energy to drive the Nestlé Health Science vision and mission in their own district. In more detail, we are looking for someone who:
- has an educational background in dietetics/nutrition or nursing and/or holds experience as a Product Specialist in nutrition/life science/pharmaceutics/medical devices or experience from a similar position
- is strongly results focused, persistent and energetic as well as accustomed to finding creative solutions even in the most challenging situations
- enjoys working independently and is also passionate and motivated to achieve success as a part of a team
- has a flexible yet analytical and structured “can-do” approach to way of working
- has advanced networking skills and searches courageously for innovative ways to add value to our customers and the Nestlé Health Science business
To succeed in the role, you must have excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English, whereas conversational Swedish is an advantage. You will also have to show good computer skills in Microsoft Office. The desired area of residence is the Tampere and Turku Region, or in the surrounding areas. Naturally, we accept applications from candidates with other residencies, but please consider the commute.
There’s More to Life at Nestlé
We guarantee you’ll never get bored at Nestlé. Our people enjoy a fast-paced environment and embrace challenges as opportunities to grow. Through self-motivation, determination, and enthusiasm you’ll have a chance to directly influence your own career and development. We work as a dynamic team of motivated professionals who strive to excel. Moreover, our people believe in respectful collaboration, sharing ideas and having fun together every day. We share the passion to succeed and commitment to enhance people’s lives.
Want to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn If you would like to be notified of new Nestlé opportunities and our values. Follow us on Instagram if you want to know more about our company culture and see what it is like to work at Nestlé.
Is this the right job for you?
Please submit your CV and application as soon as possible and by 31 July 2019 at the latest. If you have any questions regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Field Sales Manager Kirsi Katila on +358 (0)400 893 113. Kirsi is on vacation but welcome all calls. Please leave a message and she will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we will only accept applications that are sent to us via our Careers site.
We look forward to hearing from you!