Product Specialist - Fashion Knowledge
Zalando Finland Oy
As Zalando transforms from Europe’s leading fashion e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion, this is an exciting time to join us. As a Product Manager / Specialist in our Helsinki Tech Hub, you’re part of a high-performing team, building technologies that connect every part of the fashion industry.
At the Helsinki Tech Hub we are shaping the future personalized experience of the Zalando Fashion store. Our mission is to offer each individual a boutique experience through continuous dialogue and highly personalized user journeys through the world of fashion.
We need an enthusiastic Product Manager / Specialist to work with three teams on a core component of the Zalando Data Architecture. Have you heard of a knowledge graph, given teams direction or geeked out on KPIs?
YOU ARE READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT
You will have responsibility for the product:
- driving the product discovery and product development
- defining product objectives and roadmap
- scaling the product
- measuring the success of the product
- collaborating closely with the teams in Helsinki and stakeholders in Helsinki, Berlin, and Dublin, while ensuring fast and pragmatic execution.
YOU ARE SETTING STANDARDS
- Master of multiple domains: Can you bridge the natural divide between business and technology? Can you understand the commercial strategy behind your product and discuss the EBIT impact of a new feature with your commercial colleagues? Great! Can you also do user research and product discovery to get to the right user stories that really give our customers what they need (and not just what they want)?
- Analytical communicator: Are you a great communicator? Can you really get to the bottom of what users need? Can you ensure that all relevant stakeholders are aware of the product’s progress? Great! But do you also bring the analytical skills and rigor to analyze large sets of data to evaluate opportunities and support your Product Owner in making well-founded product decisions?
- Thoughtful pragmatist: Can you get things done? Can you bring together all the input you have collected from interviews and data to help the team decide what to build? Don’t waste your own time with too much research but don’t jump to conclusions too fast either; development capacity is a very precious resource.
- Effective networker: We believe in autonomous teams that can own and drive topics without much central steering. We rely on people talking to each other to identify interdependencies, sources of mutual value, but also potential conflicts. How fast can you build your personal network to add value to right discussions and make sure that you leverage synergies and see opportunities? Will people come to you as a thought partner and natural collaboration partner?
- Continuous learner: We know that you are an experienced product management professional. But do you have the passion and drive to keep on top of all of the product innovations out there and to keep refining your toolset? Will you be able to work on very different products as your career progresses? E-Commerce is changing fast and so is Zalando. Will you keep up?
YOU ARE SKILLED
- Proven Track Record as a Product Manager / Specialist within Tech
- Experience working with Agile Teams
- Willing to work with stakeholders across different geographical locations and travel regularly to Berlin and our other Tech Hubs
- Previous domain knowledge within e-Commerce, analytics, data modeling or ontology a bonus
YOU ARE OFFERED
Our recipe for success: Think big and act fast. Your contribution today will influence millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando you have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing international company that wants to offer the world’s best fashion experience. Obviously, we offer you much more:
- Learning and growth opportunities. In Zalando we have more than 150 tech teams actively sharing information and enabling learning through weekly tech talks, company-hosted tech meetups, possibility of visiting conferences
- Employee discount for all Zalando shop products
- Comprehensive benefits package including private healthcare, language course, and travel support
- Through our mentoring program, you will get up to speed and become productive very quickly
- Relocation support if you are based outside of the Capital Area / Country. We know that moving can be a challenge in terms of housing, visas, and documentation, at Zalando you can count on us to help make things as easy as possible!
WANT TO JOIN US?
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring processes, please contact Noora Heikkinen.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1094754
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki