Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it's equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 96,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
For more than 30 years at 3M, I've seen firsthand how it's a place where curious, creative and collaborative people thrive and build a rewarding career. As a leader in this company, my goal is to ensure each 3Mer sees and feels the positive impact we're making around the world" - Mike Roman, chief executive officer and chairman of the board at 3M.
We are currently looking for a Wound Care & Infection Prevention Sales Specialist to join our Medical Solutions Division.
The Impact You'll Make in this Role
As a Wound Care & Infection Prevention Sales Specialist, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Executing 3M value proposition targeting intensive care units, wards, other relevant departments & out of hospital clinics
- Developing and managing favorable relationships with the key decision makers & department leaders that cover wide range of hospital roles inc. clinicians, specialized teams, procurement, dept leaders and primary care clinicians
- Driving pre-tender market consultation, implementing tender contracts and new products introduction
- Supporting in value-based pricing that will drive profitable growth
- Developing & executing a business plan to prioritize account calls, activities, penetration, and product use.
Skills, experience and key capabilities
- Life Science/Business/Clinical Degree and/or relevant experience, preferred
- Clinical/sales experience of wound care & infection prevention products
- Practical experience of applying 2-layer compression systems is an advantage
- Experience/ability to manage key accounts & opportunities through professional customer relationship management process & application
- Current, Valid Driver's license is required
- Ability to travel 50% of your time
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role
- Experience working in the out of hospital (OOH) market/selling solutions targeting OOH market is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both written and verbal
- Experience of CRM system such as Salesforce application
For more information, please contact Experis Senior Consultant Heli Villa, tel. 050 5703 680.
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in English at www.experis.fi along with your salary request as soon as possible, but no later than 6 October 2022.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.