We are looking for a Product Sales Manager for CFB boiler plants to become a member of an experienced Rebuilds and Conversions team in our Energy Business line organization.
As Product Sales Manager,
- you will be in charge of developing, managing and leading CFB boiler rebuilds and conversions sales projects globally together with Area Sales Manager.
- you will be working closely with our customers and area sales network.
- you will lead the proposal team and find winning solutions by identifying customer needs.
- you will be responsible for creating new business opportunities.
- your networking, influencing and negotiation skills will allow you to easily interact in the matrix structure.
Together with areas you will be in charge of leading technical negotiations and ensure customer satisfaction with viable technical solutions in a highly competitive business environment.
This will include product and process design coordination for sales projects, leading of the sales team(s), customer relations and communication, participating in technical negotiations.
We expect you to have a Master of Science degree in Energy and Environmental Technology or other equal engineering. You have at least 5 years’ experience of boiler business. You are experienced in process and energy technologies and technology-based projects.
We appreciate a result oriented, customer focused team player with good interpersonal skills. You are willing to work closely with our customers and you are able to provide technical solutions and presentations to our customers.
You are able to plan and prioritize your own work and you have systematic way of working. As a person, you are innovative and skilled in technical solutions and concepts. In this position, you are requested to regular travelling. You also have fluent English skills, both spoken and written (other languages are a benefit).
Valmet offers a challenging position where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you to contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Jukka Louhimo, Global Product Manager, +358 40 550 9065.
Please fill out our electronic application form with your CV and desired salary at the latest May 2, 2018.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.