We are looking for a Product Quality Specialist to our MEMS-component Product Quality team in Vantaa. Your tasks contain
* Observe internal MEMS component production processes to detect early warning signals of customer product risks.
* Development of quality controls and support process improvements based on customer feedback and report ongoing progress of quality cases
You represent customer’s voice from quality point of view when controlling internal change management and non-conformity processes. This position requires you to gain deep product design and manufacturing process knowledge.
* Wide technical or science education, e.g. M.Sc., DSc
* Passion to understand physical phenomena
* Capability to apply scientific approach in order to understand technical problems
* Experience of statistical data analysis (JMP, Minitab, Matlab, R) and capability to handle and explore large numerical data sets (Excel or/and SQL)
* Capability to utilize cross-functional team-work with people with different technical skill sets during problem-solving process
Desired but not mandatory skills:
* Experience of MEMS, semiconductor or electronics manufacturing and testing processes.
* Understanding of advanced failure-analysis methods and tools
* Knowledge of automotive quality systems, LEAN thinking, daily management practices and quality tools
* Knowledge of reliability engineering
We appreciate team work capabilities and systematic and careful way of working.
Basically you are passionate and curious to find technical solutions on the upcoming challenges. You feel good to work around technology and you are able to communicate fluently with specialists we have. Working in Vantaa factory floor requires basic spoken Finnish however working in Global Murata environment and documenting technical specifications requires fluent English communications skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application and a copy of your resume together with your salary request via the link below. For further information about the position you can contact Markku Pajunen, Senior Product Quality Manager, tel. +358 50 371 2126. Contacts primarily by email: firstname.lastname(a)murata.com. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Murata Electronics Oy designs and manufactures low-g acceleration, inclination and angular motion sensors based on its proprietary 3D MEMS (Micro Electro-Mechanical System) technology. The most important application areas are automotive industry, healthcare technology, different industrial applications and consumer electronics. The company is a leading sensor supplier to automotive electronic stability control systems and pacemakers. In end applications our products improve safety and quality of life.
Over 20 years in operation, Murata Electronics employs over 950 people in Finland (Vantaa). We are part of Japanese Murata Manufacturing, a leading supplier of ceramic electronic components employing over 70 000 people globally.
We at Murata Finland contribute to a better world by making products that improve safety, health and quality of life. Our sensors are global market leaders in automotive Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems and medical pacemakers. Our products are developed by professionals who create cutting-edge solutions for global MEMS market. Murata Finland is MEMS Technology Center of Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and produces sensors based on its proprietary 3D MEMS technology.