Product Quality Manager
Motivated by challenges and inspired by technology?
Product Quality Manager
We are looking for a Product Quality Manager to join Teleste’s Quality Team that promotes quality and supports the whole corporation to develop practices and end-to end processes. Customer satisfaction and environmental aspects are our drivers.
As Our Product Quality Manager you will be concentrating on passenger information systems and rail on-board solutions where the requirements of the quality systems and standards are embedded not only in the product but also in the product creation processes. The product and service portfolio of Rail Information Solutions business makes ecological public transportation more attractive for passengers. Our solutions are on display globally, and our ﬁngerprints can be found in trains, trams and metros on all continents. Learn more about Information Solutions’ products.
The position is located either in Tampere or Forssa, and includes some traveling.
As Product Quality Manager, your primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Implementing improvement plans in co-operation with the key customers
- Customer quality incident management with root cause analysis and implementation of changes
- Driving product quality related activities with in-house technical teams
- Organizing, preparing and executing factory acceptance test sessions
- Driving quality improvement with suppliers
- Developing our practices and processes
What we expect from you?
To succeed in this role, you need to be a team player, yet you enjoy working independently. As you will be leading and facilitating both internal and external work groups, you must have good influencing and communication skills.
We hope that you have:
- More than 5 years of experience in electronics, software and software testing or in product quality, preferably in all of these
- Practical, yet systematic approach to problem solving
- Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field of education
We offer you a modern environment in an international technology company involving state-of-the art technologies and an interesting opportunity to work closely with our customers, suppliers, engineering, product design and operations to ensure that product quality meets the requirements.
Are you interested?
Please, send us your application through www.teleste.com/career-opportunities no later than November 11th.
For more information, please contact Toni Hurme on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays at 13:00-14:00 and all working day on November 11th (tel. +358 40 74 11 482) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.