Sharing digital world by guaranteeing and improving quality of our service
Imagine working for a company that has a globally unique service, a proven customer solution and big growth opportunities in terms of business, career and personal aspirations. By joining Hublet you can really make an impact on our products, service, customer satisfaction and our company development - every day. Hublet Solution is based on shared economy and enables access to digital services for everyone. Equality is one of our core values, in our working culture and in our business.
We are looking for Product Quality Assurance Engineer to help us to take the next steps in growing the business. We are also looking for suitable personalities - team players who want to succeed and want to help their colleagues succeed - with relevant skills in our core technologies. Your role will be defined by your skills and ambitions combined with our current needs.
Our Software applications will continually evolve, so we need you to help us take it to the next level. You can see our current iteration in one of the many locations where our service is available locally. These are e.g. libraries such as Tapiola and Entresse in Espoo and Oodi City Library in Helsinki.
Our service consists of Android and Web user interfaces. We expect that you have hands on experience on either Android or Web application quality assurance operations. In future, we offer opportunities to learn the other.
The key responsibilities include:
• Preparation and review of test plan for individual releases.
• Preparation and review of manual and/or automated test cases based on software requirements.
• Triage, record, verify, analyze, prioritize, and track all software bugs, issues, and enhancements via requirements/defect tracking tool. Raise defects with the development team and work with them to resolve.
• Help to understand, diagnose, document and/or resolve support issues, passed on by the support team or project managers for released applications. This may also include visits to customer premises.
• Conduct Post-Deployment Smoke Tests in live environment.
• Suggest improvements to test procedures and write test documentation appropriate to the size and importance of the product under test.
The key requirements include:
• A minimum of two year’s commercial experience as a hands-on quality assurance engineer or in similar role.
• Experience of test case creation, execution and management using manual or automated test tools.
• Create and maintain suitable and reusable testing environments with limited assistance.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic. Demonstrates a highly committed attitude.
• Methodical and accurate, with very good attention to detail.
• Cooperates, collaborates, and works towards common goals with others.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately with limited direction.
• Basic knowledge of networking technologies.
Opportunities to learn:
• Android Enterprise based technologies
• Raspberry Pi based technologies
• Web technologies
• Quality assurance automation and management
We are located in Lauttasaari, Helsinki and serve international customers across 25 countries, accordingly English language skills (besides programming) would also be appreciated. We will fill the positions as soon as we find you. Don’t hesitate – with us you can see the results of your work.
If you have any questions related to this position, please contact Barona IT Mikko Laine (email@example.com).