Product Portfolio Manager / Neste, Espoo
Are you a customer-oriented and futureseen tech professional eager to build an optimal product portfolio offering for Oil Products in Neste?
We are looking for a
Product Portfolio Manager
to join our Oil Products Supply Chain Management team in Espoo.
You will drive matrix cooperation together with your stakeholders in Sales, Production and Logistics to ensure value of our product portfolio in Oil Products business area. Your focus is foremost in long-term product portfolio planning and optimization.
Your part in Neste journey
In this new role, you will
- Define the processes and implement them to optimize our product portfolio over various product segments
- Ensure our product portfolio is aligned with our customer needs and regulatory requirements and opportunities
- Optimize product portfolio and the distribution asset base to enhance our competitiveness
- Align product portfolio plans and actions with Neste's low carbon strategy
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Experience and success in a leadership role and influencing in matrix organization
- Background in industrial product portfolio management or supply chain management
- Track record and systematic approach in project management
We also value
- Customer experience as a priority and mindset.
- Willingness to develop sustainable, low carbon solutions
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with MPS Consultant Maija Suokas tel. 020 746 9459.
Please submit your application by 28.7.2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 33 or 34.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 5500 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world's largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.