Product Owner/Solution Architect
VR Group Oy
VR Digital Crew/VR Fleetcare is looking for Supply Chain Product Owner / Solution Architect
The Supply Chain PO/Solution Architect is responsible for analyzing and understanding the business requirements, design, quality and delivery of VR Fleetcare's new ERP solution.
The job focuses on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes.
It is important to understand how all parts of the business model and the operating model work together including processes, operating systems, and application architectures.
The Supply Chain PO/Solution Architect is the key decision maker on prioritization and design decisions and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development life cycle. The PO/Solution Architect understands both the engineering and business side of the release and is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the product vision is representing the end user’s needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Analyzing technology environment
· Analyzing requirements
· Solution development control
· Project management support
· Translating high level visions into concrete and executable product road maps
· Communicating fluently with both business stakeholders as well as technical stakeholders and act as a bridge builder between these two interest groups.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have experience as Product Owner/Solution Architect for a large ERP implementation project. You are familiar with IT infrastructure, cloud development technologies and software architecture design. Additionally you have
· Proven project and product management competence
· Excellent communication skills
· Deep analytical skills
· Fluent language skills in English and Finnish
· Applicable education, e.g. graduate engineer
· Infor LN -solution knowledge is an advantage
Interested? Please contact Kirsi Saarinen, Head of Digital, VR Fleetcare
Monday 16.3. at 10-11 / Tuesday 24.3. at 14-16 / 040-8413287
Please submit your application including salary request by the end of March, 2020.
VR Group is a diversified, environmentally friendly and responsible service company operating in the field of travel, logistics and maintenance. VR Group is owned entirely by the Finnish state. The group primarily operates in Finland, but it also has operations abroad, especially in Russia. Our Group employs 6,000 professionals, with annual net sales of approximately one billion euros. The purpose of our operations is to transport people and freight using customer-oriented solutions that are smooth, safe and environmentally friendly.