We are now looking for a Product Owner to join our Product Management team
The Product Owner is responsible for slicing Epics into Features and Stories and for coordinating and communicating a healthy Product Backlog with the development and business teams. You have a passion for learning and proven skills in software development and ownership.
Your key responsibilities:
• Contributing to Sanoma Learning's Customer Facing Application vision for Secondary Education.
• Contributing to development reviews and managing the Backlog (in terms of Features and Stories), including the coordination of dependencies with other Product Owners.
• Coordinating product releases.
• Contributing to the preparation and execution of Program Increment Planning sessions.
• Supporting product demos.
• Supporting Sprint planning and retrospectives.
What we expect from you:
• Excellent problem solving and project management skills
• Experience of 4-6 years as a PO or other suitable positions
• Knowledge of agile practices (preferably SAFe and Scrum)
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to define clear development stories
• Fluent communication in written and spoken English
The Product Owner position is part of Sanoma Learning organization and is located in the Sanoma Pro office in Ruoholahti, Helsinki.
Is learning your passion? Are you driven by making a difference through software development for our customers across all Sanoma Learning countries? If so, send your application as soon as possible as we fill this role as soon as the right person has been found.
Want to know more? Please contact the Head of Product Management Lucas Weber (email@example.com or + 358 40 1832910) Monday to Friday between 9-16.