Accountor is everything but an ordinary multi-disciplinary services company. Across our group we offer financial, payroll, IT and HR services, to develop the right processes, place the right people and structures in the right place, and do the right things with the best possible tools and software.
With more than 2500 colleagues across 8 countries and over 100 offices, our core idea of Leaderment develops not only our customers business and results, but also our own.
Our Outsourcing Business Development / Operational Excellence Unit consists of 15 international professionals, who work on strategic projects related to continuous development in all the Accountor countries.
We are now looking for a
to help us transform, digitalize and optimize the operating model in our Outsourcing Cluster at Accountor.
As a member of the Global Quality & Processes Team, you will initially be responsible for the global Ticketing Tool, which is operated in all Accountor countries.
In this position, you will e.g.:
- Gather and align business requirements from various stakeholders
- Create and maintain a requirements log for prioritization and tracking
- Create and maintain requirements documentations
- Drive and develop the usage of the Ticketing Tool across the Accountor country organizations
- Support the Accountor country organizations in running the Ticketing Tool
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- Proven skills and experience as Product Owner
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- An analytical mindset with focus on problem-solving
- Great interpersonal skills and capability to perform successfully in a widely spread matrix organization
- Excellent communication skills in English, other Nordic languages are an asset
- Previous experiences in Financial Services – especially Accounting and Payroll – are an asset
Are you ready to join our energetic Quality & Processes team? Then please send us your application by 9. June 2019 and let us know how you would fit in the role and what you would expect from us. For further information, please contact Terja Koskenoja, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 58 28 106.
Please apply right away as we will be proceeding with the candidates as soon as we hear from you!