PRODUCT OWNER, Tampere
There are already more than 400 of us and we believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. Fastems’ business grew rapidly in 2018, reaching 30 % growth in new orders compared to the year prior.
Learn more https://www.fastems.com/careers/
We are now looking for a two
Product Owners for SW Delivery Projects
The main responsibility of the Product Owner (PO) is to act as the customer’s voice in communication with the project team and to manage customer relationships. As a PO, your duty will be to ensure that the project team keeps moving towards the agreed goals. You will not have to be involved in the technical side of the project, your job will be to determine the framework and to guide the customer through the decision-making process.
The PO works with architects, product marketing and development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each project release. The PO is responsible for the design, usability, quality and delivery of a project or feature. The PO understands both the engineering and business side of the project release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs.
- Collaborate with product architect and product marketing teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the Agile Scrum development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with project managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for project development cycles
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the project and are designing great features for our partners
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for project features so that they are clearly understood by the Agile Scrum development teams
In this position you will be acting as a key person in our delivery projects where you have the chance to meet and work together with companies building the future manufacturing. You will also have an important role in decision making in the biggest projects.
The job requires:
- Suitable educational background and working experience
- Ability to work close to the client offering the best solutions possible
- Good networking skills, flexibility and ability to work independently
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish skills
Location for these Product Owners will be our headquarters in Tampere.
In this recruitment Fastems Oy Ab co-operates with Experis as a recruitment partner. For more information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Experis Senior Consultant Mikko Keskinen email@example.com
Interested? Please send your CV including salary expectations via the page www.experis.fi “Product Owner, Tampere/Helsinki” by 7.6.2019 at latest. The positions will be filled once the right candidates is found.
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions