Product Owner (m/f/d) International
You’ll be part of International AMS team supporting onboarding proccesses for new clients.
You’ll be powering AMS Product Organization
As Product Owner you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. You’ll find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work.
We offer you to join an experienced team, where you’ll be given the opportunity to facilitate and drive our use of agile principles and methods according to SAFe (Portfolio configuration).
Your key responsibilities as Product Owner is to be the focal point between product management and technology. This means owning the backlog, facilitate creation of features and stories, participate in PI planning, ensure delivery of prioritized stories and perform reviews.
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Our journey for agile transformation is under way, but we’re in the early phase. Besides your formal role as PO you are also a person that have tools to challenge us and grow our team.
- You have an experienced background using agile principles and iterative software development – preferably as a Product Owner or Product Manager using SAFe.
- You have a strong solution-oriented and analytical mindset and you thrive working with complex end-to-end solutions and processes.
- You have strong communication skills and have preferably worked with both on-site and off-site development teams.
- You have excellent networking skills and can develop relations with key stakeholders.
- Experience from the financial industry is beneficial but not a pre-requisite.
Apply with your CV, and if you want, you can attach a short video clip in the SmartProfile. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Recruitment Business Partner Nina Culović on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:https://www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.