Product Marketing ManagerFirstbeat Technologies Oy
Are you passionate about Sports, Sports Technology and Marketing? This is your chance to work with the leading sports performance management solution, Firstbeat Sports, powering over 23,000 athletes in over 1,000 teams around the world in e.g. the NHL, NBA, NFL and the Champions League. Our purpose is to help each individual reach their health and performance potential with science-backed confidence. Firstbeat Technologies is the global pioneer of heart-rate variability analysis since 2002. We power professional-grade solutions for sports and wellness. More than 50 million consumer devices have built-in analytics features powered by Firstbeat. Today we have business in more than 70 countries around the world.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team and to work closely with Sales to Professional and Elite sports teams, Customer Success Management, and Product teams. This position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and in matrix to the Sports Business Unit Director and will be responsible for managing the product marketing and marketing communication strategies, and a broad range of marketing activities central to the commercial success of Firstbeat Sports solutions.
The role includes:
- Acting as the leading storyteller for Firstbeat Sports globally, building on the broader Firstbeat story while creating a unique and clearly defined position for Firstbeat Sports.
- Developing the positioning, value proposition and key selling points of Firstbeat Sports solution and increasing Firstbeat brand awareness in the team sports market
- Guiding the content creation to match the value proposition and participate in creating key content
- Planning the product marketing strategy, tactics and key campaigns, and briefing internal teams as well as external stakeholders
- Managing customer communications content and calendar
- Annual marketing budget planning and management
- Managing key partnerships and planning joint marketing and communications activities
- Close collaboration with Sales and Customer Success teams to e.g. identify and create customer stories
- Ideating and creating insightful content for media, and developing the PR processes
- Connecting with industry influencers, customers, and athletes
- Gathering and analysing customers insights and competitor info and ensuring the relevancy of our positioning and value proposition accordingly
- Depending on your preferences and skills, you can also execute digital marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing tactics, organize events, host events and podcasts and ideate innovative marketing activities that bring us to our commercial targets.
We are looking for:
- A strong and passionate storyteller with a global mind-set and ambition level
- Experience in global product and/or service businesses, broad exposure to different geographic markets, and track record of driving growth are considered strong assets
- Courage, creative problem-solving skills, and resilience that is needed in a growth company
- Experience in brand and product marketing development and management
- Experience in creating high quality and impactful product marketing communications
- Experience in marketing management and execution (including e.g. digital marketing, marketing automation, PR, marketing communications, product marketing, launches, events.)
- Experience in project management, and leading cross-functional teams and external stakeholders in material production.
- Thorough understanding of B2B marketing and communications fundamentals and experience in working in an international setting.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of team sports, performance coaching and sports technologies are considered assets.
- Self-driven and hands-on team member who enjoys collaborating with product and sales teams, customers, industry experts, etc.
- Ability to create professional-grade written communication in English, and fluent spoken English. Finnish is not required. All language skills are considered assets.
- Confident speaker and someone who can drive their ideas forward whilst being a true team player.
- A role where you can truly define and set the direction for Firstbeat Sports marketing.
- A chance to be part of a global growth story and have your “touch” be seen all around the world.
- A chance to work with the globally leading sports performance management solution trusted by thousands of elite and professional sports teams around the world. Check our customer list: https://www.firstbeat.com/en/team-solutions/customer-list/
- A diverse and highly-skilled team
- Competitive benefits and flexible working arrangements (we have great remote work practices and tools in place).
This is a permanent position. Location is globally negotiable Europe being preferred. Regular traveling to Finland is required. Our offices in Finland are in Jyväskylä and Espoo and in the UK we have WeWork arrangements. We also support remote/hybrid work from your home office.
Please send your application and CV with a salary request using the online form by July 31st, 2022. We will start interviewing candidates in August and the position will be filled when a suitable person is found.