Are you ready to join us? Are you our next hubletian?
Summary of the Role
We’re looking for an experienced, versatile and hungry marketing and product manager. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing product and marketing strategies, whilst managing and inspiring their team and colleagues. He/she will be comfortable with a diverse range of tasks such as long-term strategy planning and execution, partnerships, day-to-day marketing activities, and will thrive under tight deadlines and evolving needs. If you are an internationally experienced team player who wants to make a significant difference to the future direction of our business, we would love to hear from you.
Key Objectives of this Role
• Establish future product direction to maximise our client “stickiness” and product profitability, working closely with product development, sales, support, customers and partners;
• Combine analysis of customer insights and market trends with data inputs from our multiple platforms to build go to market strategies;
• Lead the design and execution of our marketing programmes across multiple target segments utilizing modern communication methodology, with a clear metric driven focus on lead generation;
• As a key member of our leadership team, stimulate innovation and creativity across the entire business, whilst delivering against the business plan and budgets you will create;
• Develop 3rd party relationships to create strategic partnerships and pursue revenue growth opportunities;
• Support our extensive distribution network, aligning communication across all channels globally, participating in events as necessary.
Essential Experience, Skills and Qualities
· Excellent/ Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English;
· Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills;
· Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity;
· An entrepreneurial & results-oriented mindset;
· International experience working in marketing communication/ digital marketing/
product management and supervisory roles.
· High growth SaaS-business, ideally in the HealthTech sector
· Proficiency with digital (SEO, SEM) and metrics driven marketing
· Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
· Willingness and ability to travel as needed, with regular time in our Helsinki Offices
Attractive salary and benefits, flexible subject to experience.
Send us your CV application letter and remuneration info to: email@example.com
Last day of application is Sunday 25 July 2021.
Hublet Oy – SHARING THE DIGITAL WORLD
Hublet Oy is an established Finnish company which develops self-service solutions for shared-use tablets. Deployed globally in 16 countries across various sectors, such as libraries, hospitals, elderly care home’s, restaurants, museums and science centre’s,
Hublet Solution is a customised learning tool, communication device and entertainment centre in one package. Through its strong return on investment case, Hublet Solution empowers the utilisation of digital content as an effortless, secure, cost-effective and reliable service delivering equal and private access to the digital world for everyone . Hublet was honoured to recently receive the Growth Award from Kauppalehti for significant growth in the last 3 years.