Product Marketing Manager
Are you driven by challenge, and the ability to learn new things? Do you have an analytical and fact-based decision-making style combined with a positive "can-do" attitude and a drive to get things done?
We are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our global Product Marketing Team. The Product Marketing Team ensures the product, and its new features are positioned correctly in the market. It makes sure Sales and Marketing teams have all the necessary knowledge and materials to attract new customers. It is our role to understand how the product will satisfy the target audience’s needs and overcome their pain points as well as position the product relevancy as the market evolves.
We are now looking for a key player in the team whose role is essential in enabling us to further position M-Files as the true Visionary we are. As a Product Marketing Manager, you would be the voice of our customer and a key enabler at the crossroads of the product, sales, and marketing. Your main responsibility would be to research and establish the M-Files value proposition to establish intelligence driving strategies and tactics.
- Research the market and our prospective and target customers to establish an understanding about their problems, how we can solve them, and what benefits they would experience from M-Files
- Cultivate subject-matter expertise about our Professional Services target industry and our use cases
- Enable Sales, Product, and the rest of the Marketing team with subject matter knowledge, as well as talking points and stories
- Work closely with Product Management on new feature releases
- Create materials related to our positioning, target personas, use cases, and benefits and value
- Work with the Sales Enablement team to further improve and develop enablement materials
What we expect from you:
- Relevant education in business, marketing, or some other University degree
- Experience in product marketing, sales, or content creation
- Experience or knowledge of the professional services industry, or the information management industry
- Ability to understand product features and the value they provide
- Understand the market, competitors, and industry drivers
- Understand Sales and Partner needs
- Ability to build cross-functional partnerships and collaboration
- Analytical, fact-based decision-making style
- Ability to prioritize and focus
- Ability to hold oneself and others accountable
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace change and new challenge in a rapidly changing business environment
- Can-do attitude and drive to get things done
- Ability and willingness to be flexible about working hours (collaboration with the US/Finland-based team)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company with award winning software that changes the way the world manages information
- Experienced team to grow and develop your expertise with
- The support of co-workers across the globe
- A position at the cross-roads of marketing, sales, and product, allowing you to work with experts across the company
- Flexible work in terms of time and location
Our current Product Marketing team is based in Finland. However, with our global reach growing, the right candidate can be based at any of our offices.
Please submit your resume in English by 15 Jan, 2021. All potential matches will receive an assessment task assignment followed with a chance to get to know the team during the interview process. When selected, you can join the team at your earliest convenience.
Please notice that we are reviewing applications as they come in and hiring the first true match.
For more information about the role, hiring process and the Product Marketing Team, please contact Eija Paajanen, Director, Product Marketing at email@example.com.