At giosg.com Product Marketing Manager sits at the center of our marketing and customer acquisition strategy, connecting our story to decision makers around our target markets. We’re looking for someone to help us level up our product messaging, positioning, and competitive intelligence.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you’ll work in very close and direct co-operation with our Product Managers, and maintain a close relationship with customers, client executives, and our executive team to define the messaging, customer targeting, and value proposition for our solutions. We’re looking for someone who values diverse opinions, strives for personal and professional excellence, and wants to step up and collaborate alongside leaders across the company.
What you'll accomplish:
• Work closely with sales, product managers, and customers to define a differentiated message, value proposition, and positioning for giosg’s products and platform solution
• Develop a detailed knowledge of the market, customer challenges, and competitive solutions to effectively position giosg as a desirable solution
• Build effective, targeted content, sales collateral, and sales enablement tools to accelerate sales and help customers find valuable use cases
• Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
• Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
• Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Work closely with the rest of the giosg’s Marketing team to develop and execute industry- and solutions-driven campaigns and provide feedback to maximize their impact
What you'll need to be successful:
• Creativity, persistence, and interest about technology, sales, and collaboration, and the desire to help customers solve problems in new ways
• Analytical thinker with new ideas for data-driven marketing programs
• Proven success working cross-functionally with customer success, sales engineering and product teams throughout the product life cycle
• Strong storytelling skills with the ability to distill the complex into concepts everyone can understand and evangelize
• You're a confident communicator and thrive presenting to C-level execs and management
• You believe that customer success starts before the sale and continues across the company
• A team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
• Experience in the world of B2B SaaS is a definite plus
And to the most important part. Why you'll enjoy working at giosg:
• You will be working in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Finland. Here you’ll be a part of our interesting story and ability to effect on company’s success.
• We want to make sure that you have the right tools to do your work – you get to choose your work equipment.
• We offer fun activites to our employees: you can start your Friday mornings by playing floorball with your colleagues or relax at the office and play some pingball. We also like to enjoy breakfasts together from time to time.
• It’s important to us that our employees feel great coming to the office in the morning. We measure workplace happiness on a monthly basis and are always open for a discussion!
At giosg we have a passionate attitude towards work and we really believe in what we do. We wish you share a similar attitude and can’t wait to do your magic!
At this point, we would also like to introduce you our recruitment process:
1st step: Meeting with our Chief Revenue Officer.
2nd step: Assignment. After completing the assignment you will present it to our CRO, HR and Product Manager.
3rd step: Meeting with our board member.
4th step: Meeting with our CEO.
Did we manage to spark your interest? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV and application as soon as possible. If you are interested to have a chat and hear more about giosg, please call to our Chief Revenue Officer Peter Björkqvist tel. +358 50 390 3540 or HR Manager Taika Rautanen tel. +358 44 994 7042.
Giosg combines data and artificial intelligence (AI) with feature-rich technology to provide intuitive solutions that deliver the right online trigger, to the right person at the right time – allowing organisations to operate smarter. The result? A faster, more streamlined sales process, happier customers and a significant boost to return on investment.
Our vision is to reimagine, redefine and revalue the interaction between organisations and people in the digital world. Interactions with impact, with meaning, with outcome. WITH PURPOSE. We want to become the go-to brand in customer engagement, spring-boarding the relevance and productivity of every touchpoint to optimise everyone’s most valuable resource: TIME.