We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Global Product Marketing Manager at ABB Oy, Drives and Controls unit in Helsinki. The position can also be located at any of our LV Drives & Controls Center of Excellence in USA (Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, WI), China (Beijing) or India (Bangalore) after two years period in Finland. As the head of the product marketing and training team, you will be responsible for managing and developing go-to-market programs and defining the market position and value proposition for the whole PG Drive Product group’s product portfolio within the context of the overall product strategy. The position will sit at the intersection of marketing communication, product management and sales.
Together with the team, you will outline the marketing strategies and programs required for demand generation, create the relevant, usable product marketing and technical documentation and build a systematic, step-by-step training and knowledge-sharing ecosystem. You will work closely with product managers and sales teams to clearly explain the benefits of product features and translate them into customer-facing messages.
• Building strategy and driving the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging and positioning
• Creating sales tools and collateral including product, application and technical presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers
• Developing training material and training the global sales team to articulate product positioning and advantages
• Cooperating with the marketing communication team to launch content campaigns designed to drive and measure leads and influence brand awareness.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in business administration or engineering
• A few years’ experience in product marketing or product management role in a B2B technology company
• Strategic way of working with the ability to proactively drive projects to completion
• Ability to collaborate successfully with engineering, sales and marketing as well as communication teams
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
• A willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65878257 by August 31, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Tuomo Tarula Mon-Fri at 8–9a.m. or 4–5 p.m., tel. +358 102 223 211.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com