We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager for Automation and SCADA System at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. The position can also be located at any of our Center of excellence in USA (Wauwatosa, Milwaukee County, WI), China (Beijing) or India (Bangalore) after two years period in Finland.
You will be responsible for managing and developing go-to-market programs and defining the market position and value proposition within the context of the overall product strategy. You will outline marketing programs that are required for demand generation, create relevant, usable marketing documentation and build a systematic, step-by-step training and knowledge sharing ecosystem
• Developing product marketing strategies
• Crafting compelling messages across sales channels
• Compiling and analyzing competitive information and developing counter strategies
• Cooperating with the sales team to clearly explain the benefits of product features and translate them into customer messages
• Acting as a key link between the global Product Manager, R&D and key suppliers to specify market needs for future development
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in automation, SCADA system or HMI software engineering
• Experience in B2B product marketing or product management
• Proven record of executing a marketing strategy successfully
• Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
• Self-motivation, team-playing skills and a drive to constantly develop your own and your team’s expertise
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Experience in R&D and engineering
• German language skills
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64184593 by April 20th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Tuomo Tarula, tel. +358 50 332 3211, best available from Monday to Friday at 8.00- 9.00 and 16.00-17.00.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees. www.abb.com