Product ManagerRoxon, Nepean Conveyors OY
Ever since the company’s early years in the 1960s, ROXON has specialised in crushing, screening, and conveying of ores, minerals, and coal.
Today, Roxon is part of Australian NEPEAN Conveyors Pty Ltd. ROXON offers customers maximum productivity through total systems solutions. Everything from components to complete systems and service, special area of competence being conveyor technology and products.
This is the beginning of a new era in bulk material handling.
ROXON’s decades of experience in bulk material handling has made our vision clear. We aim for trust – in the way we work and the way we manage projects.
We adapt to deliver tangible results. Our way of doing business is shaped by you, our customer.
The future of material handling starts now.
Roxon offers customers maximum productivity through total solutions. Everything from components to complete systems and service, special area of competence being conveyor technology and products.
At Roxon, we are looking for a highly experienced Product Manager for our ROXDUR Wear Protection business, to develop and continue growing the business globally.
Would you be our next Product Manager for ROXDUR Wear Protection Business
Reporting to the Roxon Manager, Conveyor Components, you will have a strategic post in the Global business organization and leading the development of the ROXDUR Wear Protection product. You will be a key player in developing the success story or ROXDUR product suite and growing the global business. You will be in charge for delivering specialized training to the sales team, educating them on the technical features and benefits of ROXDUR. In order to succeed in this role, you do need to have an excellent communication and reporting skills.
Leading the product development of ROXDUR Wear Protection you will:
- Lead the research and analyse for wear lining in order to present the solutions that are the best match on customers’ needs
- Identify the wear material competitors and analyze the market, in order to recommend competitive and winning sales strategies
- Prior experience in product training, as well as building and maintaining a strong and long-lasting client relationships
- Have a great teamwork ability with the overall business and the sales leaders to establish an annual budget in order to meet the set targets
- Develop and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
In order to succeed in this role, we do expect:
- Ability to develop global product strategy around ROXDUR
- A product knowledge and prior experience working with wear materials
- Skills to analyze data and report findings
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills in English
- Bachelor or Master´s level degree
The business is done globally, so you base could be anywhere on market areas as long as the global travelling is not an issue, and you are entitled to work and travel within the EU without any restriction. The business language is English, and your superior will be based in Scandinavia.
We offer you:
A great opportunity to contribute in a bigger picture to the business success using working directly with the distribution network globally. We do reward our people with a competitive salary & other benefits, and do guarantee that you won’t be out of challenges!
At Roxon we empower our people to take ownership and get things done.
If this sounds like your next challenge, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your application with the salary expectation by 4.9.2022 via this link. For further information don't hesitate to get in contact: Eezy Personnel Liena Silen, email@example.com tel. +358 (0) 40 482 6770.