Product ManagerMovax Oy
With more than 2,500 units delivered to more than 65 countries, MOVAX is a globally proven solution for piling and foundation. Movax Oy is represented by local representatives in more than 35 countries all around the world.
Movax Oy is strongly committed to growth. Based on its financial performance, Movax has been analyzed by Kauppalehti as an Achiever consequtively every year already since 2012 which puts Movax Oy in the company of less than 1% of Finnish limited companies. The characteristics of a successful company are established operations, stable growth, profitability and a strong financial structure. Currently Movax Oy's ranking on the ‘Kauppalehti Achievers’ list is 109th, and among Finnish export companies ‘Kauppalehti Achievers’ places Movax Oy in the top 10.
Movax Oy’s annual sales is abt 25 milj euros (2022) and the number of personnel abt 50 (2022). Movax Oy’s head quarters and factory is located in Hämeenlinna, Finland.
Visit www.movax.com for more information.
We are looking for a
to work as part of Movax Oy's product development team. Your area of responsibility is Multi-tool piling leaders (MPL). You will act as the head designer and project manager in delivery and new product projects and ensure that the project progresses on schedule and cost-effectively through the entire chain, from the idea to final testing. You support sales, production, procurement and aftermarket in technical questions. In design projects, you are supported by the entire product development organization, not forgetting the top professionals in our own production. You can be an experienced product development professional or you can be looking for the next step in your career.
Requirements to succeed in this position:
- Technical education suitable for the position (engineer or MSc)
- At least 3 years of experience in machine design. Design experience of mobile machines is an advantage
- Expertize of 3D design tools and PDM systems. We use SolidWorks and SolidWorks PDM
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Practical experience in strength calculation
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems is an advantage
- Experience with mobile machinery and machine automation is considered an advantage
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills, other language skills are considered an advantage
We offer you:
- A good working atmosphere
- The opportunity to influence where you work. We offer comprehensive work tools both for the office and for remote working.
- The opportunity to see and experience how the design is realized as a physical device in our own production
- Comprehensive occupational health care
- Exercise and culture benefit (400e/year)
Movax manufactures its products by itself supported by a proven, high-quality network of partners. By manufacturing in-house we are able to ensure the quality of our products and fast, flexible, on-time deliveries.
Our aim is to develop the know-how of our personnel. The deeper our understanding of our customer´s needs are the better products and services we can deliver. It is also our goal to be in the forefront of utilizing new, intelligent and advanced technologies.
Only by continuous research and development - in close co-operation with and by listening to our customers - is it possible to develop even better, more intelligent solutions for the future.
For more information see www.movax.com. You can also contact Head of engineering and product development, Anssi Mäenpää, +358 40 557 2119 or HRS Advisors, Tarja Kohtamaki, +358 400 797 453. Please send your application with salary request no later than 28th of August via www.hrsadvisors.fi or via apply- link
Fast. Efficient. Versatile. Accurate. Safe. Reliable.