ANDRITZ stands for passion, partnership, perspectives, and versatility - core values to which the company is committed.
Passion: Are you dreaming of creating high technology product portfolio and applying and developing that in international team network?
Partnership: Are you searching for a position in core product environment where team is supporting, inspiring and onboarding? Do you wish that your foreman trusts you 100% and backs you up if things hit the fan?
Versatility: Do you want to deliver results and make our customers & stakeholders happy without strict tie-ins to specific office locations or hours?
Perspectives: Do you believe that big corporates can also have agile internal business units?
If yes, now is your chance.
ANDRITZ Oy is looking for product managers for owning and managing assigned products in Wood processing digitalization team. You will be working within the global ANDRITZ organization, and globally operating with customers and suppliers.
Your role can be tailored based on your working experience and skills, main responsibilities being:
- Own and manage assigned products
- represent the product to internal and external stakeholders
- ensure and further develop product competitiveness over their lifetime
- ensure that product related activities are guided towards defined vision, strategy, and values
- support new sales, aftersales and projects in their activities
- maintain and develop and leverage from data utilization (installed base)
- manage and execute agreed R&D projects
- conduct and govern WP digitalization business according to business process rules.
We are preferring for candidates with following qualifications:
- You have bachelor’s or master’s degree in automation / instrumentation sciences with several years’ experience in industrial applications
- good English skills, both spoken and written
- good communication and documentation skills
- product management experience
- experience in one or more of the following categories: machine condition monitoring / machine vision / laser scanners.
The home office location is one of the ANDRITZ Oy office locations in Finland, and during orientation and training the main location is Lahti where center of excellence for Wood processing is located.
Other ANDRITZ Oy centers of excellence are Helsinki, Kotka, Savonlinna, Lappeenranta, Tampere and Varkaus
The person to be selected for the job will have basic security report.
For further information please contact Director, Wood Processing Digitalization Technology Seppo Silenius, +358 40 860 6937.
Please send your application by October 25th , 2021.
Työnantajana ANDRITZ Oy tarjoaa sinulle vaihtelevia haasteita, mahdollisuuden vaikuttaa omaan työhösi ja kehittyä oman alasi huippuosaajaksi alansa johtavassa globaalisti toimivassa teknologiayrityksessä. ANDRITZilla pääset työskentelemään toisiaan tukevien kollegoiden kanssa, hyvässä yhteishengessä. Ota suunta kohti oman menestystarinasi rakentamista ja liity joukkoomme!