We are looking for Product Manager to join our team. Your role will be shaped by your skills and work experience in grate combustion technologies or flue gas treatment solutions. As a Product Manager, your main responsibility is the competitiveness and development of the product.
We look for
A person who shares the same interest with us for producing clean energy, a productive way of work, and good customer service.
In addition to your open-minded personality and good team skills, you might be...
- Experienced in combustion technology (CFB, BFB, grates, burners), heating and power plant processes, and flue gas treatment systems (filters, reactors, scrubbers)
- Familiar with mass&energy balances and combustion chemistry
- BSc or MSc in energy technology or another relative field
- Capable to find new solutions and product development
- Curious to learn
- A job where you'll be a part of a dynamic, skilled team enabling growth and high quality of Finnish energy technology.
- Possibility to develop professionally and build your role in a flexible company where every employee counts.
- You'll be able to participate in Technology development- and international sales- and delivery projects.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits, e.g. comprehensive occupational health care
Negotiable. We have offices from Helsinki to Kempele.
For further information please contact Tarmo Hatunen, CTO email@example.com tel. +35840 756 5079
Join us to make KPA Unicon even better! Please apply by 23d of May, https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?eab275c3&lang=en-US
Get to know more about KPA Unicon, our people, and projects https://careers.kpaunicon.com/en/