Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Product Manager you will have the ownership for the “Energy Aware” offering and road map. The “Energy Aware” is a new market-leading technology, which is combining our existing 3ph UPS and Batteries solutions with the grid support capabilities.
Your key deliverables:
- Own and drive the product strategy and roadmap for the assigned products for the EMEA market.
- Define the pricing strategy by analyzing market pricing and closely monitoring end-to-end margins.
- Track sales performance and drive the definition and deployment of growth initiatives, as well as necessary corrective actions throughout EMEA to achieve short and long-term business objectives
- Investigate and evaluate new market/business opportunities, feeding to product line strategy planning
- Gather voice of the customer and accumulate market knowledge of key targeted segments and competitive offerings
- Actively contribute to new product development projects from the specification of market requirements to the launch of new product
- Drive the definition of marketing communication strategies for assigned product lines in EMEA, working with Marcom team to develop and deploy relevant sales and marketing tools & campaigns
- Collaborate globally with other regions and coordinate alignment for the global product roadmap
This role is an exciting opportunity to personally drive new emerging and smart technology on the forefront in ongoing energy transition. “Energy Aware” is helping to maintain the balance on the electric grid, enabling introduction of more renewable energy, while simultaneously generating customer value. Qualifications
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science and/or Business, or equivalent knowledge. MBA is a plus
- Min 3-5 years of experience in similar position
- At least basic knowledge on power electronics
- Ability to learn, articulate, market and support complex products and technologies
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a highly international environment / in virtual teams (across different locations) / in a matrix organization
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Willingness to take initiatives and drive them autonomously
- Must be strongly customer-oriented
- Good written & oral communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Prior knowledge and experience in electricity markets or ancillary services, are considered as an advantage
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in a dynamic and internationally flavoured team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Flexible options for remote work
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PQED Power Quality Division EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time