A subsidiary of Mehiläinen, BeeHealthy, is looking to fill a permanent position in Helsinki or Turku:
PRODUCT MANAGER FOR DIGITAL SERVICES
Do you want a meaningful job in promoting the health and wellbeing of people that comes with both responsibility and freedom? Do you want to be involved in exporting Finnish technology expertise?
Our rapidly growing international product development team is looking for an energetic and detail-oriented Product Manager who already has experience in leading software projects. The person we are looking for can manage many things at the same time and anticipate changing circumstances well, while moving the project from the design stage all the way to production in a controlled way. Does this sound like you? Great – we want you in our team!
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out projects in your area of responsibility. In addition, you are responsible for the continuous development and design of the product’s functions in accordance with the business strategy and customer needs. Your day-to-day work is practical and done in cooperation with the development team and our businesses, which means that you will be working with various professionals. Your everyday duties include generating product development ideas, managing customers’ needs, supporting sales and managing projects, from scheduling to reporting, as well as specifying requirements and turning them into tickets for the development team.
"I truly enjoy working as part of a modern work community with a proactive and professional team where every member takes responsibility for reaching the common goal. Challenging projects are easy to lead because working with the team produces fantastic solutions and is, first and foremost, fun and inspiring," says one of our Product Managers. Here are a few more reasons why you should work with us:
- We offer a meaningful job in the health care sector where the results of your efforts are seen by and relevant to thousands of customers every day.
- At BeeHealthy, you are encouraged to have your say and express your opinions, which are genuinely valued and considered.
- The team you will be part of not only has top expertise but the people in the team are also genuinely friendly, helpful and nice to work with. Turnover in our team is very low, which we are particularly proud of.
- Our offices are located in the city centres of Turku and Helsinki, but remote work arrangements can also be made.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of product development and leading agile software development projects
- Technical understanding so that you can communicate smoothly with the development team
- Ability to manage many things at the same time and coordinate matters smoothly in a rapidly changing environment
- An innovative attitude, a desire to find solutions and the ability to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills (also in English), Finnish is a strong plus
You will succeed in this position if you have the required experience and you are a responsible team player. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with a great attitude – we enjoy our work with important themes and we do it with a can-do approach and good humour.
Please submit your application and CV through our recruitment system by December 13th at the latest. We will go through the applications already during the application period and will invite suitable applicants to get to know us better. You can also send the application in Finnish. We are happy to answer any questions you may have!
Milka Virta (Manager, Product Development)
email@example.com / +358505927513
contact during weekdays between 8am-10am
Josetta Lehtonen (Community Developer)
firstname.lastname@example.org / +358449773247
contact during weekdays between 10am-12pm