Helkama Bica Oy
We are looking for a proactive and cooperative
for Marine and Telecom cables and solutions
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our cable portfolio as part of the Helkama Bica R&D team. You will support our growing business and work in close relationship with Sales&Marketing and Operations departments. You will have an important role in supporting our customers in finding the best solution for their projects. You will also be responsible as a project manager implementing a new design and verification tool.
Key factors to succeed in this role:
- Masters level degree, i.e. M.Sc. (Engineering) from related field, electrical engineering, ICT)
- 3-5 years working experience in relevant field
- Customer orientated mindset
- Good digital skills and technical orientation
- Able to understand business logic behind technical solutions
- Able to design customer solutions by utilizing Helkama knowhow and technology
- Independent, and able to understand the big picture
- Good team working skills
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- Eager to develop own skills and take responsibility
Location: Preferably in Kaarina, Espoo can also be considered as an option. Willingness to travel is mandatory.
We offer an independent and challenging role in which you can develop your skills and ambitions. We have an enthusiastic working environment with family-owned company values and benefits.
If you need more information on the position, please contact VP, R&D and Offering Martin Asplund email@example.com, tel. +358 440 711269, on Feb 14 and 21 at 9-11.
Submit your application and CV by March 2, 2020 through this link.The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.