Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a protection relay Product Manager at ABB Oy, Distribution Solutions Business Line in Vaasa.
- Being responsible of protection relay products designed for use in utility substations and industrial power systems.
- Defining market leading products fulfilling the customer needs.
- Working in cooperation with other product managers, research and development and other functions and stakeholders in the organization.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You hold a Master or Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- You have a good knowledge of power systems, protection and control relay products and applications.
- A minimum of 5 years' work experience of this field.
- You are innovative, customer-focused, flexible, result oriented and capable to prioritize.
- You are fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- Ideally, you are capable to give enthusiastic and convincing presentations.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• An interesting position in an international working environment, with versatile tasks.
• The possibility to work in global customer networks, within a variety of segments.
• An inspiring working environment with highly skilled colleagues.
• A great opportunity for personal competence and professional development.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI71953498 by October 27, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Kenneth Bengs, tel. +358 50 334 1716.