Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
In Consumer Management Services our contribution is to deliver first class Card and Account services to Banks and Financial institutes. While we are strongly established with our offering and market position our ambition lies much further and we look to expand our position and further evolve the offering.
We are looking for Product Manager to help us achieving our ambitions and playing a key role in our growth. Working location is our office either in Helsinki (FI) or Ballerup (DK), reporting to Senior Manager Tuomas Nenonen.In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
In the role you have a pole position to leave your mark on the way we do payments as society and create new and innovative solutions – affecting and easing the lives of millions of consumers.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Managing product vision, long-term roadmap and development
- Managing product financials and business cases
- Developing new products, services and features
- Participating actively in the customer cases
- Working closely with large spread of stakeholders, internal and external
Your professional qualification and background include:
- Preferable you have experience from the banking, card or payments services sector
- Product management and development experience
- Experience on business models, pricing and value proposition creation
- Converting market trends and customer input as new products
- You have excellent communications skills, verbally and in writing, in one of the Nordic languages and English
We’d love it if you can tick off below:
- Ambitious, goal orientated with a strong will to win and an engrained can-do attitude
- Thrives in a hectic and change oriented environment
- Good financial understanding, decisiveness in difficult matters and appetite for taking calculated risks
- Accountable and pro-active: owns initiatives and delivers as promised
- Good technical understand to complement excellent commercial mindset
- Has ability to think end-to-end and find solutions
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers…for you and me.Power your career. Apply now! - we interview on ongoing basis
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Tuomas Nenonen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358405782108. Interviews will be on an on-going basis and this position will be closed when the right candidate is found.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no