We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Product Manager at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales Unit in Helsinki. In this position, you will be responsible of product management of low and high voltage motors in Domestic market.
• Ensuring the technical competence of the sales team
• Technical and sales support for the sales team and customers
• Marketing responsiblity of motors in the domestic market
• Business development activities with the sales management
• An interesting and diverse position in a dynamic sales environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global market leading company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering or equivalent
• Deep technical knowhow related to electrical motors
• Experience in industrial solutions and motors business
• Team player with great social skills
• Customer-centric mindset
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by September 30, 2018.
If you have questions, contact Antti Hedman, tel. +358 50 332 3797.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com