We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Product Manager at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be managing a truly global product family, being responsible for the product strategy and its execution.
• Leadership of the products with the target of long term success and profitability
• Leading and managing the product positioning and marketing mix (5P) strategy
• Understanding market needs, customer and user experiences (CUX) and identifying growth opportunities and strategies
• Managing price positioning, differentiation and value proposition of the product
• Ownership of the product roadmap and responsibility for defining, in detail, the ‘why’, ‘what’ and ‘when’ of the product.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development in product management, product strategy creation, and sales and marketing activities, for example.
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in the field of technology, business or marketing
• Several years of professional experience in product management or a related function
• Experience in managing product strategy and profitability
• Ability to write business cases and business proposals
• Capability to network with people from different countries and cultures; willingness to travel
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Ideally, you have
• Understanding of industrial automation as well as the control of applications and processes in an industrial environment
• Understanding of and experience in distribution-oriented product sales
• Understanding of the frequency converter technology and market.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65826783 by August 31, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Harri Mustonen, tel. +358 50 332 2171.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com