PRODUCT MANAGER, SERVICES, Vaisala Oyj
We are looking for a Product Manager to join Vaisala’s Industrial Measurements Business Area. In this role you’ll manage and develop service product portfolio in Life Cycle Services business to meet business requirements, goals and targets. Currently the service organization provides for example installation and startup, training, calibration, maintenance, modernization and technical support services to Vaisala’s customers worldwide.
In this role your main responsibility is to develop existing service products further and actively seek new opportunities and ways to improve the business. This position is permanent and located in Vaisala’s headquarters in Vantaa.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage specific service product portfolio and offering
- Design and launch new service products
- Manage and improve service profitability
- Participate in new business and product development projects as a service representative
- Support sales teams in service sales
- Participate in marketing activities and campaigns
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Experience in service product development in technical environment
- Commercial understanding of service business
- Sales mindset
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel.
We also appreciate excellent communication skills and ability to work in a global organization. Understanding of pricing is also considered as an advantage.
Vaisala offers you a meaningful work and an opportunity to develop your professional skills further in a high-tech company in a global environment.
For further information, please contact Barona Engineering; Kristiina Vormala (+358 40 837 4019), best available on Thursdays 1-2 pm.