Product Manager, Market Opportunities
FINLAND NEEDS WORLD CLASS INNOVATIONS. TO MAKE THEM HAPPEN, WE NEED YOU!
Business Finland creates growth and well-being by helping Finnish businesses grow faster, go global and come up with new innovations. At the same time, we create attractive innovation environments that invite international companies, know-how and investment to Finland. If you are looking for world-class challenges, we welcome you to come and build the future of Finland from a true vantage point.
The next success story is waiting for its creator. Is that you?
Product Manager, Market Opportunities
BF LAB is one of the six units within Business Finland. It is responsible for Business Finland’s wide customer experience, business intelligence, marketing and communication activities as well as driving the digitalization of the organization. We are inspiring internal driver of renewal, and insightful developer of new ways of working and co-creation. We believe in world changing ideas.
We are now looking for a Product Manager for our Market Opportunities -service. Welcome to join our visionary team within Business Finland LAB unit!
Location of the position is preferably in Helsinki.
In this role, you will be a part of our Global Insight team, which is a part of the BF LAB. Your future manager Irma Patala, describes your responsibility area as follows:
In this role, you will be responsible for the service development, digital backend and user support. Your task is to:
- Manage cooperation with our service partner for the related backend systems including invoicing follow up
- Feed user generated development ideas and technical problems to the development pipeline
- Help users in their everyday problems in Finland as well as our Global Network, consisting of over 150 experts around the world
- Contribute to the long term development of the service with your ideas
- Manage reporting needs
- Ensure that all documentation is up to date
- Develop user support and training materials
- Trainings for new employees as well as other internal and stakeholder (MFA) trainings
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
You are a person who thinks big, gets excited and shows passion. You are persistent. Problems are opportunities for you, you thrive on challenge. You reason and communicate your views comprehensively, if necessary boldly. You own conceptual thinking with analytical skills and ability to seize the big picture. You are proud of your work in an expert organization, your co-workers and your employer. You are your own boss, who helps, listens to, appreciates and inspires others. For you, networking means continuous development and new, fresh perspectives. You believe in cooperation and you value people. You know when to thank them and when to give constructive feedback.
In addition, we hope that you are:
- Service oriented and enjoy when being able to support your colleagues in versatile questions related to our Market Opportunities -service and platform
- A passionate developer with focus on the solution, not the problem
- Analytically minded with good reporting and preferable Power BI skills
- Have some experience in digital service development and creating compelling user experience
- A team player who enjoys working with a range of internal teams and experts
- Fluent in spoken and written Finnish and English
You have experience in service development and managing digital development projects. We also appreciate target orientation and commitment to execution.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
With Business Finland, you will be at the center of the Finnish and global business life. Our activities involve innovation, business and research leadership. Our work has a great impact on the future of Finland as a whole.
The range of our combined knowledge is huge. Our community is full of experts in their own fields. In an international and multicultural work environment, you will meet colleagues from different countries and learn about different industries. Being a versatile organisation, we can offer you interesting work assignments and possibly fulfill your professional dreams.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact the hiring Manager, Senior Director, Global Insight, Irma Patala (+358 40 526 8682) on 25.11. at 14:00-16:00 or 28.11. at 11:00-12:30.
Please send your CV and application letter in English by 3.12.2019.
As part of the recruitment process, we will be carrying out a security clearance check on a successful candidate with his/her consent in accordance with the Security Clearance Act 726/2014. For more information on security clearance procedure and individual’s rights, please visit https://www.supo.fi/security_clearances