Product Manager, Maintenance
We are looking for a Product Manager of Asset Maintenance applications to join our Digital and Process Services function’s Asset Services group. Asset Services is supporting Fortum businesses around power plant operations and maintenance.
In your role, you will
- manage application portfolio
- plan roadmaps for the products together with business owners
- be responsible for the development and maintenance activities of the named solutions and products
- drive development projects and delivery streams to meet the business demands
- manage all stakeholders, including the vendor co-operation
- ensure sufficient budget and delivery resources based on business priorities
We are working closely together with business and other technology teams to deliver business value. We have a strong desire to continuously develop our business.
You will be working with a small team of technology experts In the Assets domain. Our team is responsible for development and maintenance of the solutions related to Asset Management area for our production fleets as well as for our partners production fleets. Your focus area as Product Manager will be our Global Maximo Asset Management solution, but also some other solution areas will be included in the role.
Digitalization is not just a word for us, it is part of our DNA.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We are a dynamic community of technology enthusiasts, business stakeholders and cross functional teams. We offer you an opportunity to develop and deepen your skills, to do something different and new, and to grow together with Fortum while the energy business is changing. We offer you a great possibility to learn from experienced colleagues and to co-operate widely around Fortum over the businesses. This will offer you an excellent chance to broaden your network and to gain a great view into Fortum’s business. You have the opportunity to make a real difference for a cleaner world.
We believe in our team and want that everybody working with us has the same desire to develop our products. Product development mindset is essential for us and we work hard and take pride to find the best solutions for our business.
We are looking for a good combination of experiences, skills and desire from:
- interest in Asset Management, maintenance and product management
- deep knowledge of IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.6.x solutions is required
- practical experience of working with Asset and/or Maintenance Management
- experience on managing application portfolios
- experience of managing (agile) technology development together with business and technology teams
- good communication skills, ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- manage vendors and service providers
- good understanding of technology capabilities
- communicate fluently in English, Finnish or Swedish is an advantage for you
- University level degree in IT or Engineering or similar relevant education
Please send your application via our online recruitment tool by April 12nd 2020 at the latest. For further information, please contact Kim Danska, Service Manager, Maintenance, tel. +358 50 454 2387, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jukka Saarinen, Head of Asset Services, tel. +358 40 181 7976 or email@example.com. Please apply as soon as possible, as we start contacting suitable candidates right away and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
To be selected for the position, the candidate must go through background clearance and a health examination, including drug testing.