Product Manager, Garden
Rusta are now looking for a new Product Manager to strengthen our Business and Range team in Finland with a focus on identifying, developing and managing our Garden supply.
The Product Manager will be responsible for his/her product groups. Besides the external interface, you work with colleagues mostly peers in Sweden and Finland. A Product Manager also identifies key actions to pursue, responsible to lead and oversee the development and growth of new business and to develop and maintain key relationships effectively. To be successful in this position you must have a solid business understanding, use your commercial mindset to successfully manage your relationships and act with high integrity – always with the low price and quality in mind.
- Develop a strong commercial range, with a focus on volume.
- Select suppliers and establish good collaborations.
- Participate in purchasing and negotiation processes.
- Responsible for competitive pricing by monitoring the market and conducting competitor analyzes.
- Follow and analyze the development in the department and act on the outcome!
- Work in accordance with Rusta’s vision, business concept and policies based on Rusta’s values that stand for Simplicity, Courage, Commitment and Togetherness.
- Work for cost-effective operations with a holistic perspective
- Contribute to continuous improvements and development of the role
- Actively contribute to a good atmosphere at the workplace
- Create a good dialogue with all stakeholders, understand their priorities and act accordingly
- Take own initiatives to find solutions involving the required team members
Skills set of a Product Manager
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, engineering or equivalent
- +3 years of relevant experience in purchasing and/or retail
- Excellent understanding of the supplier base and successful experience of vendor negotiations
- Ability to make things happen with flexibility, speed and simplicity
- Able to build strong and effective working relationships
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish or Swedish
Are you interested? Please submit your application as soon as possible, but at the latest September 23rd 2020. Interviews will start in parallel and the position could be filled without any further due.