We are now looking for an independent and analytical Product Manager to our customer Sartorius. If you are well acquainted with laboratory instruments and consumables to manage the portfolio of Lab Water systems, have a masters degree in related field and previous work experience in similar positions, you might be the right person we are looking for! At Sartorius you are offered a full-time, 1-year fixed-term position in an international and growing laboratory technology business that respects its core values sustainability, openness, and enjoyment. The position has good opportunity to continue as permanent position after one year. Read more below!
ABOUT THE ROLE In this role you are offered a possibility to be a part of the combat against serious illnesses as Sartoriuss world-leading laboratory products enable scientists to develop innovative medications against them. You get the opportunity to not only manage your product line and marketing insights for lab water systems but also take part in international product launches and marketing planning.
You are offered
* International collaboration: Sartorius is present in 110 countries and employs people from 80 nations
* Agile working and an open culture are givens at Sartorius
* Great possibilities for career development
* Stable working environment as a part of highly sustainable company
* Flexible work environment, extensive occupational healthcare services, opportunities for learning and development and supported lunch and wellbeing services
* Manage your product line and development of market insights for lab water systems
* Convert the customer insights into innovations and tangible product URS of new products
* Provide technical product support
* Take part in international product launches and marketing planning
* Manage the financial and market performance of products
* Lead projects requiring coordination with other functions, customers, third parties
* Work with and train sales resources and customers
WE ARE LOOKING FOR Our ideal candidate has relevant work experience in an international business environment, the ability to manage tasks independently with high-quality results, an analytical mind-set and is ready to learn and adopt new things. Experience in sales and marketing will be considered additional assets.
* Masters degree in related field (for example in life sciences)
* Minimum 3 years of experience in global marketing, product management and/or sales from a relevant field
* Willingness to learn and understand production and product development of the products
* Laboratory instrument/ consumables know-how, preferably in lab water systems
* Strong interpersonal skills and analytical mind-set
* Willingness to travel when situation normalized
* Fluency in English, both written and oral
Experience of product owner role in product development projects is an advantage as well as Finnish/German skills.
As an employee you are:
* Proactive, strong influencer and entrepreneurial thinker
* Excellent team player able to work in remote location teams
* Able to multitask and deliver quality results within challenging timelines
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full-time, 1-year fixed-term with good opportunity to continue as permanent position after one year
* Location: Laippatie 1, 00880, Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Sartorius that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
OTHER INFORMATION At Stratorius, we empower scientists and engineers to simplify and accelerate progress in life science and bioprocessing, enabling the development of new and better therapies and more affordable medicine. As pioneers, we are a magnet and a dynamic platform for the leading experts in our field. We bring creative minds together for a common goal: technological breakthroughs that lead to better health for more people.
Over 10,000 employees give their best at Sartorius to take our products and services to market. We are motivated by excellence, work across international teams and take responsibility - while advancing knowledge, all with an agile and flexible approach. We use not only our minds but also put great heart into all we do.
Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise, while thriving in a vibrant and innovative environment. Want to join us?