Product Manager / Finland
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to further strengthen our highly motivated and international Product Management team.
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for developing assigned M-Files products, features, and offerings globally (specifically M-Files Server, M-Files Desktop, M-Files Web, and M-Files Mobile). You work closely and actively with other product managers as well as with other internal stakeholders such as R&D, marketing, sales, services, and support to understand the business needs of them and to help them to achieve their business objectives. You also work actively with M-Files’ customers, reseller partners and technology partners to understand their needs and to leverage the opportunities.
You have a key role in planning, developing and executing new features into products and defining product roadmaps, release plans and product launch activities to ensure successful and competitive product releases.
- Feature Planning – plan and concept new M-Files features according to the product strategy and based on customer needs. Provide subject-matter expertise to developers so that they understand the business requirements of the developed features well.
- Sales Enablement – communicate the value proposition of our solution to our sales teams, customers and reseller partners.
- Customer Communication – communicate changes to the service to customers and partners and process customer feedback specific to the products that you manage.
- Market and Competitive Intelligence – support marketing and product management to gather information about the competitors and design battle cards to beat the competition.
- Collateral Development – incorporate product positioning and messaging into case studies, white papers, brochures, our website, social media, product demonstrations and other sales material in cooperation with product marketing.
- BBA, MBA, BS, or M.A./M.S. degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the software product management
- Very strong written and oral communication and presentation skills in English
- Good understanding of agile methodologies and good product management practices
- Experience in SaaS industry or managing SaaS products is considered as an asset
- Experience in configurable B2B software products, such as ECM platforms, ERPs and CRMs is considered as an asset
Please submit your CV and application via our website https://www.m-files.com/en/careers no later than 18 February 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1099635
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere