Product Manager 3-phase UPS Products
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Eaton manufactures 3-phase UPS devices for the EMEA market at our facility in Espoo.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for mid-size 3 phase UPS products.
You will be working in close collaboration with different teams such as Sales, R&D, BDM.
Your key deliverables:
- Lead all product management activities for mid-size 3 phase UPS
- Define the overall product roadmap in EMEA and contribute to the strategic plan
- Initiate actions to increase profitability (e.g. cost-out actions, new product intro, pricing actions)
- Track sales performance and drive the definition and deployment of growth initiatives as well as necessary corrective actions throughout EMEA to achieve short and long-term business objectives
- Investigate and evaluate new market/business opportunities, contributing to product line strategy planning
- Actively contribute to new product development projects from the specification of market requirements to the launch of new product
- Drive the definition of marketing communication strategies for assigned product lines in EMEA, working with Marcom team to develop and deploy relevant sales and marketing tools & campaigns
- Collaborate globally with other regions and coordinates global platforms the definition of the global 3ph product roadmap
What are we looking for?
University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science and/or Business, or equivalent knowledge. MBA is a plus
- At least basic knowledge on power electronics
- Ability to learn, articulate, market and support complex products and technologies
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a highly international environment / in virtual teams (across different locations) / in a matrix organization
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Willingness to take initiatives and drive them autonomously
- Must be strongly customer-oriented
- Good written & oral communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
We would like to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Culture & Values - at Eaton, our values and culture define who we are
- Inclusion & Diversity - openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.