Product Management Specialist – Remote & Autonomous Solutions
Kongsberg Maritime Finland Oy
Are you interested in working with solutions for remote controlled and autonomous vessels? Do you have a desire to research new technologies, creatively conceptualize new products that integrate those new technologies, and make it happen? An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Ship Intelligence, Remote & Autonomous Solutions team in Turku as a Product Management Specialist. In this role you will be a valuable member of our product management team and contribute strongly in team objectives.
You will be playing a vital part in the pioneering team creating ground breaking solutions for our customers.
- Gather, analyse and document requirements as part of the product definition process
- Facilitate workshops and brainstorming to elicit product features and requirements
- Participate in creating and organizing product requirement assets (user stories, features, Definition of Done, etc.) and maintaining related backlogs
- Participate in product concept development
- Work with our Engineering teams to transform requirements into ground breaking solutions
- In our agile organization you also have possibility to contribute in other areas of your expertise as applicable
Key Experiences and any Qualifications
- Product Management and product definition process experience
- Relevant M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering, technology or other suitable area
- Global perspective and open to different challenges, cultures and ways of operating
- Independent / self-starter / initiative / team player
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task to meet business critical requirements
- Experience in Systems Engineering methodology and/or SAFe is desired
- Critical thinking skills to develop and present technically detailed and complex presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work location: Turku, Finland
More about us
KONGSBERG is a global technology powerhouse delivering mission-critical solutions with extreme performance for extreme conditions. We work with nations, businesses and research environments to push the boundaries of technology development. Remote & Autonomous Solutions is part of Kongsberg Maritime’s large and global Ship Intelligence team.
To apply, please leave your CV and application at https://www.kongsberg.com/careers/vacancies/product-management-specialist-/ by the 10.12.2019, at the latest.
For more information, please contact Mr. Markus Laurinen, Portfolio Manager – Remote & Autonomous Solutions, at +358 50 305 8061 on 29.11.2019 and 5.12.2019 between 13.00-14.00.
We offer unique positions in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities. Come and join the team in creating new technologies for the future.